How We Rate Casinos
Online casinos aren’t as popular in some countries as they are in others. Because of this, we have come up with a unique way of rating online casinos. Among other things, we base our ratings on player preferences in specific regions as well as the opinions of several industry professionals. We believe an online casino’s reputation carries a lot of weight too.
- We monitor and check various blacklists to see if an online casino appears on any of them.
- We take into account the popularity and traffic volume of online casinos in Canada. We also ask ourselves how often the site is searched for.
- We find out and tell you if the online casino and the slot manufacturers are properly licensed.
- Does the online casino accept players in Canada?
- Does the online casino support regional language?
- We find out if the site supports payment methods and currencies that are used in Canada.
- We consider the views and informed opinions of over 100 trusted online casino reviewers such as AskGamblers, The Pogg, LCB, and Casino Guru. These sites are highly respected and staffed with a large number of dedicated and experienced employees. Therefore, trusting their opinions is prudent.